DMX cable by premium manufacturer Sommer CableThese premade cables are the perfect choice for the transmission of the 110 ohms AES/EBU DMX512 data format.Important note: the use of a standard microphone cable is not recommended due to data and information losses (caused by the skin effect). In the lighting domain data losses cause a total jam with signal transmissions or the control of scanner systems.The very affordable price of this cable should make it easy to switch from a standard microphone cable to a proper AES/EBU cable. Our AES/EBU cable guarantees the error-free data transfer even over longer distances of up to 100 metres. We use the BINARY 234 AES/EBU MKII AES/EBU cable with 100 % shielding and the HICON XLR connectors.
High-quality data cable
- AES/EBU- and DMX-conformant, highly flexible
- Very good shielding through the use of copper spiral shielding and a fleece vaporized with aluminum
- Extremely robust with an especially strong jacket
- Only a little more expensive than a standard microphone cable
- For networking of scanners, lighting units, digital mixing boards, etc.
- For connection of digital audio amplifiers, DAT-recorders, etc.
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Made in Germany
- For further information about this product, please refer to the Data Sheet under “Downloads”
|Cable construction:||2 x 0,34 mmÂ² DMX wire|
|Cable length:||3 m|
|Plug A:||1 x 3-pin XLR (M)|
|Plug B:||1 x 3-pin XLR (F)|
|Use of brands:||HICON|
|Afmetingen||0,2600 × 0,2100 × 0,0300 cm|